Hi guys! Today I’d thought I’d share five tips on how to get clear skin. As you know, there are millions and millions of skin care products out there on the market, and all of them specializes on different areas and work for different skin types. Finding the products that work for you can be really hard, but there are things you can do to clear up your skin that that does not provide the use of these many different skin products. Today I thought I’d share these tips with you :)
These are all simple things that you can incorporate into your everyday life to get clearer, more radiant skin.
1. Drink lots and lots of water! This will bring your skin moister from within and you will definitely see a clear difference in your skin if you drink more water. You will have to use the bathroom every hour or so, but it is definitely worth it!
2. Keep your skin clean and moisturized. Make sure that you clean your face thoroughly so that all your makeup and dirt is removed. Moisturize your face to keep it from drying out. Also make sure not to touch your skin with dirty fingers. Always make sure your hands are clean when you put on your makeup or touch your face during the day.
3. Eat lots of fruit, vegetables and good fats. Fruits, berries and vegetables contain a lot of vitamins and antioxidants that are great for your skin. Blueberries and pomegranate for example has lots of antioxidants. Good fats are found in fish like salmon (omega 3, 6 and 9) and in nuts and avocado. Foods like wheat and dairy can also mess up your skin, especially dairy since it contains hormones that mess with your hormone balance, which can cause acne. Breakouts from dairy products usually present around the mouth and jaw line, some if you have a lot of breakouts in those areas or are sensitive to dairy products in general, your skin might benefit from cutting dairy products from your daily food intake.
4. Let your skin breath! Only wear makeup when you’re going out and wash it off once you get home and won’t be doing anything special. You don’t have to wear makeup all day every day. Let your skin breath, and as I said before, make sure it’s thoroughly cleaned.
5. Give your face some sunlight! Sunlight provides the skin with vitamin D and for me it works wonders on imperfections like breakouts. Just make sure to use sunscreen if you are going to expose your skin to a lot of sun, to prevent the harmful UV-light, skin cancer and premature ageing.
So this is five simple tips that everyone can do to help clear their skin! I hope you have found this information helpful :) What are your favorite tips for keeping your skin clear? Tell me in the comments!